All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOnce upon a time there was a mother duck who had seven little ducklings. Six of them were soft and fluffy and yellow. The seventh duckling was different ...Simply told for very young children, this delightful retelling of Hans Christian Andersens' famous fairy tale has beautifully atmospheric illustrations and an irresistible ugly duckling.
- Author BiographyIan is a distinguished children's book illustrator. He has been shortlisted for The Best Books for Babies Award. His work also appears frequently in magazines. His other titles for Orchard include Five Little Ducks, The Orchard Book of Fairy Tales and Peter Pan and Wendy. His first novel for children, The Secret History of Tom Trueheart Boy Adventurer, has just been published by OUP. Ian lives in Richmond, Surrey.
- Author(s)Ian Beck
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication19/04/2007
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrchard Books
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight164 g
- Width222 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.