Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn America, under the Constitution of the United States, we have the freedom of speech. This freedom allows us to say what we think and feel about any subject matter, regardless of how the listening ear receives the words being spoken. The mainstream media, such as talk radio, television, and Internet broadcasting, have millions upon millions of Americans tuned in each and every day. As a result, its influence is multitudius and very powerful. What's being heard, right or wrong, good or bad, accurate or inaccurate, changes the way we think, feel, see, and even interact with one ather. It changes the way we vote, thus changing America's leadership and eventually changing America. The Ugly Mouths of America! is an insightful look at some of the most vociferous voices in media, such as Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Dr. Laura Schlessinger, and Neal Boortz. It examines the modern origins of the ever-expanding conservative Tea Party movement and its challenges from the NAACP. It contemplates the question of how a message of hate and division changes the spirit of our society. Was America ready for the change promised by President Barack Obama? Would these changes be the beginning of the decline of America on a global scale? To get an inside look at current affairs, the leaders of conservatism, and America's future, before you cast your next vote, you must read The Ugly Mouths of America!
- Author BiographyNeal Crosier was born and raised on the south side of Chicago, Illinois. As a hard-working, blue collar worker the majority of his adult life, he has observed the many changes in the attitudes, and thinking of today's society. After much consideration, he was moved to write about the powerful influences of change in main stream media. Neal and his wife of over twenty five years currently live in Florida.
- Author(s)Neal Crosier
- Date of Publication04/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.