All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ukulele Chord Bible, with its 2,160 chords offers a complete solution for both beginner and experienced professional musician alike. The layout is uncomplicated and follows a logical musical progression from standard major chords up to the more esoteric thirteenths used by many jazz players. To accompany the 2,160 chords, a further 576 possible moveable chord configurations are included, together with a useful range of slash chords, reflecting the popularity of this type of chord in many of today's artist and compilation topline songbooks. This highly comprehensive guide provides the musician with fewer than 68 different types of chord in all twelve keys, making it the definitive publication for the ukulele. Whether you play folk, rock, pop, jazz or any other type of popular music, The Ukulele Chord Bible makes the ideal reference source for all occasions. Standard Chords covered in The Ukulele Chord Bible (using the key of C as an example): C, Cm, C7, Cm7, C5, C6, Cm6, Cmaj7, Cdim, Cdim7, C-5, C+, Csus2, Csus4, C7sus4, Cm7-5, Cadd9, Cmadd9, C6add9, Cm6add9, C7-5, C7+5, C7-9, C7+9, Cm(maj7), Cmaj7-5, Cmaj7+5, C9, Cm9, Cmaj9, C11, C13. Advanced Chords covered in The Ukulele Chord Bible (using the key of C as an example): C4, Cadd11, Csus4add9, Cm-6, C7sus2, C7-5-9, C7-5+9, C7+5-9, C7+5+9, C7add11, C7add13, C7+11, Cm7-5-9, Cm7-9, Cm7add11, Cmaj7+11, C9sus4, C9-5, C9+5, C9+11, Cm9-5, Cm(maj9), Cmaj9-5, Cmaj9+5, Cmaj9+11, Cmaj9add6, C11-9, Cm11, Cmaj11, C13sus4, C13-5-9, C13-9, C13+9, C13+11, Cm13, Cmaj13. Major Slash Chords covered in The Ukulele Chord Bible (using the key of C as an example): C/C, C/Db, C/D, C/Eb, C/E, C/F, C/F#, C/G, C/Ab, C/A, C/Bb, C/B. Beside the many pages of chord boxes or windows, the book features useful sections on tuning, chord construction, fingerboard layout, FAQs, alternative chord naming, fingering, slash chords, harmonic intervals, chord window blanks for transcribing your own favorite chord sequences etc. The aim of this guide is to provide the musician with the flexibility only really offered to guitar and keyboard players in the past. Now, with the help of The The Ukulele Chord Bible, musicians will be able to pick up any songbook and instantly have access to even the most complex and advanced chords.
- Author BiographyTobe Richards has over thirty years experience of chord theory and playing various fretted musical instruments. He's also studied design for four years in the late seventies and early eighties, combining the two disciplines to produce comprehensive, yet easily accessible musical instruction guides for the last ten years. His books are currently being used in every corner of the globe.
- Author(s)Tobe A. Richards
- PublisherCabot Books
- Date of Publication24/02/2016
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationHenleaze
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCabot Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.