All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionList Price: $14.50 6 x 9 (15.24 x 22.86 cm) Black & White on White paper 174 pages ISBN-13: 978-1475247008 (CreateSpace-Assigned) ISBN-10: 1475247001 BISAC: Business & Ecomics / Small Business Everyone has a dream and for some that means stepping into a business of their own. Dana explored the possibilities of running his own scuba diving business but with the high startup costs and resources of his own the dream died a premature death. That is until he realized he could take one step today and make his dream reality. He never went into debt and through bartering and his own creative flow built a thriving business taking teams to the Great Barrier Reef, the Cayman Islands, and more. Dana decided to share his journey with others who have a dream of their own. This is his story.
- Author BiographyDana's story was written by Michael Wetzel author of several books such as: Shepherd's Purse, Sisu, and the Prodigal's Journey.
- Author(s)Michael Wetzel
- Date of Publication21/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.