All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReality TV, constant status updates, endless selfies, and publicly posted videos that document everything from first steps to falling flat on your face today's kids are growing up with a very unique sense of self. This book challenges kids to ask themselves the question, What does it mean to be me?, and gives them the scientific and sociological tools to really explore the answers. Using a playful approach that incorporates visual puzzles, quizzes, memory tests, and other fun tactics, The Ultimate Book About Me delves into the real facts behind deeply engaging questions like:
- Am I really unique?
- How well do I kw my body?
- What does it mean to be a boy or a girl?
- How do I remember things?
- How much of me will survive beyond my lifetime?
- Author(s)Richard Platt
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width194 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.