All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere's thing quite like a great quotation to help you think differently or shed light in a difficult or confusing moment. But good words can provide more than just insight-they can actually move you to act. The Ultimate Book of Inspiring Quotes for Kids presents a unique and compelling collection of child-friendly wisdom from many historical greats, including Plato and Albert Einstein, as well as modern leaders, such as Nelson Mandela and Oprah Winfrey. Words can change people-and, ultimately, the world. In order to grow into their best selves, children need inspiration. They need positive influences to counterbalance to the negative words, role models, and behaviors that too often surround them. A great addition to any classroom, home library, or child's bedside, this compilation is organized by themes that range from courage to education to friendship. Each section begins with a brief introduction that relates the topic to kids and explains why it's important to make this value a habit. Thanks to an engaging, uplifting, and easy-to-read style, children and adults alike will enjoy poring over these empowering pages again and again-especially with gems like Helen Keller's When we do the best that we can, we never kw what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of ather.
- Author BiographyMike Stutman holds a master's degree in international management from the Thunderbird School of Global Management. He is a happily married father of four young children and currently lives in Connecticut. Kevin Conklin, Stutman's friend and business partner, is a happily married father of three also living in Connecticut. Deeply passionate about inspiring and enabling children to make the world a better place, the two friends are the cofounders of InspireMyKids.com, the largest online community of inspiration for children. Recognized by the American Library Association, IMK is included in the ALA's exclusive list of Great Websites for Kids and is used in thousands of schools in over a hundred countries around the world. Stutman and Conklin are driven to share inspiring stories, quotes, and ideas that empower youth to become the best versions of themselves-and change the world for the better.
- Author(s)Kevin Conklin,Michael Stutman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.