Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.70
- AU $35.87Trending at AU $37.96
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.12
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.13
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.52
- AU $37.27Trending at AU $37.98
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.50
About this product
- DescriptionBread machines provide the pleasure of creating sensational baked goods with the minimum of effort. This comprehensive guide shows you how and provides 150 heart-warming classic recipes. The book begins with an introduction to the types of breads and doughs. The techniques section explains the basics about machines, how different ingredients can be added and how traditional techniques like kneading and shaping can be used with your machine to make more specialized breads. The recipes are organized into chapters by styles of bread, and include different types from all around the world. Each has been tested and adapted for baking at home with your bread machine so that you can prepare all of your favourite breads with ease.
- Author BiographyJennie Shapter is a freelance food writer and home economist. In the early part of her career, Jennie spent a number of years working as Chief Home Economist for several major food manufacturers, where she developed her considerable baking skills. She has written over twenty cookery books, including Perfect Patisserie and The Country Cookbook. She is a member of the Guild of Food Writers.
- Author(s)Jennie Shapter
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication19/12/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 600 colour photographs
- Weight1642 g
- Width228 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.