All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith The Ultimate Collection of Crochet Edgings as a guide, crocheters can take their creativity to new heights! Written in a clear, easy-to-follow style, and filled with beautiful, full-colour photographs, this book is sure to become an indispensable reference guide and a treasured volume in the creative crocheter's library. Crocheters are offered a multitude of designs to choose from in the eight chapters. In addition to the incredible selection of edgings, each chapter also contains an additional project, from an amazing knit-look dishcloth to a fabulous lace coat and more!
- Author BiographyBelinda Bendy Carter has been crocheting since the age of nine. A full-time crochet designer and minister's wife, Carter's designs have been featured on the front cover of magazines 18 times in the last four years. Her other hobbies include watching old movies, musicals and TV comedies. Carter and her husband, Thad, have two sons.
- Author(s)Belinda Carter
- PublisherAnnie's Attic
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBerne
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnnie's Attic
- Content Note190 Colour Illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.