All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPro basketball players dream of dominating the court and breaking records. Greats from Wilt Chamberlain to Michael Jordan have earned their place in pro basketball history. Find the answers to the following questions and more inside The Ultimate Collection of Pro Basketball Records. Who is the all-time scoring champion? Who is the only player to average a triple-double over an entire season? Which two teams combined for the most points in a game with 370? What coach holds the record for career wins?
- Author(s)Tyler Omoth
- PublisherCapstone Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleSports Illustrated Kids: For the Record
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCapstone Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width196 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.