All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuthors Donald Mitchell and Carol Coles conducted a ten-year study of companies that had grown the fastest over a three-year period. Their research reveals that while unsuccessful companies doggedly apply outdated business models, the successful ones improve their models every two to four years. The Ultimate Competitive Advantage provides a straightforward, systematic method any company can use to review and improve its business model and each of its key components: pricing, costs of doing business, and benefits added. Dozens of concrete examples from companies of all sizes and types are provided.
- Author BiographyDonald Mitchell is CEO and chairman of Mitchell and Company, a financial and strategy consulting firm working with the most senior officers at hundreds of major companies including Black & Decker, Procter & Gamble, Charles Schwab, Southwest Airlines, Time Warner and Xerox. Carol Coles is COO and president of Mitchell and Company, and co-founded the firm. She has an extensive practice in strategy development and stock-price improvement.
- Author(s)Carol Coles,Donald Mitchell
- Date of Publication01/03/2003
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width65 mm
- Height96 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.