All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA lifetime of cruising. Too good to be true? Not if you change your mindset about cruising. In The Ultimate Cruise Companion, veteran cruiser Pamela Harrison challenges you to think of cruising t only as the most affordable and accessible value in travel, but as an experience of self-renewal to be enjoyed throughout your lifetime.
- Author BiographyDr. Pamela Harrison is a nationally-recognized educator, speaker, and author. A veteran cruiser, she is committed to sharing her love for cruising and her conviction of its potential as a lifelong renewal experience. She currently serves as a professor at Walden University working in an online environment with doctoral students throughout the United States, Canada, and Europe. A native of Texas, she holds degrees from The University of Texas at Austin, Texas Woman's University, and Texas A&M University. Pam and her husband Keith reside in Central Texas. They have four married children and four grandsons.
- Author(s)Pamela Harrison
- Date of Publication20/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.