Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $64.50+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ultimate Echo Guide, Second Edition is designed to provide a complete echocardiography consultation in an easy, fast, and succinct manner. You will find essential information for a range of commonly encountered pathologies. Discussions of each echo technique (M-mode, 2-D, Doppler TTE, and TEE) include best imaging planes, diagstic methods, diagstic formulas, key diagstic features, data on accuracy and progsis, and alerts to potential pitfalls. New to the Second Edition is a chapter on Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy, new comparison tables and figure for findings from TTE and TEE, and additional color images. This practical guide comes with a companion website, which includes more than 375 echo video clips and the ability to search across the text. Selected as one of The 2005 Great Books in Cardiology by The American Journal of Cardiology[registered] .
- PublisherLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Content Note265
- Weight1112 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byCarlos A. Roldan
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.