All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDying is a fact of life. Everything you need to kw before you go. If you're reading this, you've come to the realization that someday, you will in fact, pass away. For many families the event is traumatic eugh but then the aftershocks of the planning process can make it worse. It doesn't have to be that way. This book will provide you with the information to plan everything well in advance, taking the burden off of your family entirely. You hold in your hands the information and essential implementation steps that you need presented in an engaging, thought provoking and surprisingly entertaining way.You may feel a little uncomfortable talking about what happens when you pass away. That's understandable, most people do at first. However death and dying is a fact of life. Keep in mind that the planning process is t about you; it is about your family and loved ones and providing THEM with peace-of-mind and comfort.Why am so passionate about this topic? - I am the sole survivor of a family of five. - I have been a firefighter for over 25 years. - I have been a responder to some of the nation's most tragic events, including school shootings, aircraft accidents and the attack on America on 9/11. Some of the informative topics discussed include: - Why planning is important- 7 key things you must have in your will- Creative ways to utilize life insurance- Tips for flawless funeral planning- What happens to your finances when you die- Long and short-term financial planning- Special little kwn facts about Socia Security and veteran's benefits- Protecting your assets- Legacy planning, how do YOU want to be remembered- Planning for business separation if you are a business owner This book will provide you with the tools to start your very own planning process and provide peace-of-mind for your family. Remember, it's t about you; it's about them.
- Author BiographyTim is an entrepreneur, business owner, caring husband, devoted dad, lover of life, veteran, former fire chief, and a great leader who knows how to have fun along the way. His true passion is helping people to plan for their future.He has been fortunate to have had a diversified career in management and leadership, in both the public and private sector. As a business owner and entrepreneur, his expertise has involved strategic planning, resource allocation, and a sophisticated high-end, customer service oriented style. His philosophy of life is very simple: lead from the front and have fun. Tim's favorite saying is Life is too short not to have a good time.
- Author(s)Tim Pelton
- PublisherAdvantage Media Group
- Date of Publication27/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdvantage Media Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.