The Ultimate Financial Plan: Balancing Your Money and Life by Tim Maurer, Jim Stovall (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.24Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.34+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to build a financial plan that really blends into your life The latest volume in the bestselling Ultimate series, Jim Stovall and Tim Maurer's The Ultimate Financial Plan: Balancing Your Money and Life is a one-stop, comprehensive, personal financial planning book exploring the intersection of money and life. The Ultimate Financial Plan examines the connection between actions, thoughts, and feelings when it comes to all things financial. The key to getting the most out of your wealth, the authors argue, is certainly found in the wise utilization of tools, like budgets, bank accounts, 401(k)s, IRAs, Roth IRAs, education savings plans, and real estate, as well as home, auto, business, health, disability, and long term care insurance, but even more so in the contentment found in balancing money's influence in our lives with personal values and goals. * An insider's look into the recently humbled Big 3 the banks, brokerage firms, and insurance companies and the inner workings that often set their proprietary goals and objectives above all * A critical examination of the role of various financial sales people, advisors, planners, and consultants * A guide to navigating Ecomic Bias a conflict of interest involving money and how it affects every financial decision we make The Ultimate Financial Plan is the application of the resources at your disposal for the purpose of living your life to the fullest, and this book will show you the quickest route to getting started on the path to ultimate success.
- Author BiographyJim Stovall is among today's most sought-after motivational speakers. The author of fifteen books, including the bestselling The Ultimate Gift and The Ultimate Life, both of which have been made into major motion pictures by 20th Century Fox, he has been a champion Olympic weightlifter, a successful investment broker, and an entrepreneur. He is the cofounder and President of the Emmy Award winning Narrative Television Network, which makes movies and television accessible for America's thirteen million blind and visually impaired people and their families. In June 2000, Stovall was selected as the International Humanitarian of the Year. Tim Maurer is a financial planner, educator, and blogger. He is Vice President of the Financial Consulate, a Fee-Only financial management firm in Hunt Valley, Maryland. He teaches financial planning at his alma mater, Towson University, and educates through his blog, TimMaurer.com. Maurer has been a frequent guest on CNBC and featured on ABC's Nightline. The co-host of Money, Riches & Wealth, a weekly Baltimore radio show, he has contributed to the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, the Washington Post, and Money magazine, among other leading publications.
- Author(s)Jim Stovall,Tim Maurer
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight492 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.