The Ultimate Guide to Choosing a Medical Specialty by Brian Freeman (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $48.39Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $83.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou owe it to yourself to read this book before you choose a medical specialty! The Ultimate Guide to Choosing a Medical Specialty, 3rd Edition delivers a well-researched, insider's look at the complex issues medical students face when choosing a medical specialty. Supported by first-hand kwledge, useful facts and statistics - plus the author's personal experience and gut-level reports from current residents - this unique guide provides everything necessary to compare specialties and make a confident decision. The Ultimate Guide to Choosing a Medical Specialty, 3rd Edition is divided into two sections: Part 1: Planning Your Medical Career delves into the main issues surrounding the choice of your medical specialty. These twelve chapters provide everything you need to begin making this major decision - from how to research each specialty to how to apply for residency. Part 2: Specialty Profiles features chapters devoted to each of the 20 major specialties. It provides important information such as the latest salary information, employment data, and match statistics. This title features: an insider's look at different areas of medicine - with specialty chapters written by physicians just out of residency training; candid and revealing descriptions of each specialty; profiles of the major specialties, including those to which you may have had little exposure, such as radiation oncology; a concise, up-to-date guide to the residency application and matching process; a chapter with valuable advice to help you maximize your success in obtaining a residency position in each field; and, updated to include alternative career paths for MDs, such as laboratory science, the military, MD/MBA, and MD/JD.
- Author BiographyBrian Freeman, MD is Assistant Program Director in the Department of Anesthesiology at Georgetown University in Washington, DC.
- Author(s)Brian Freeman
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Content Noteill
- Weight700 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.18Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $127.53
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.