Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionMore effective than a fist and more accessible than a gun, the knife is the most pragmatic self-defense tool, and this guide to knife combat celebrates this simple, versatile, sometimes controversial weapon. With essays and instructional articles written by the world's foremost experts, including Ernest Emerson, Hank Hayes, Jim Wagner, and David E. Steele, it presents an international cross section of knife cultures and styles--from the heroic legacy of America's bowie knife to the lethal techniques of the kukri-wielding Gurkhas of Nepal--and features essential empty-hand techniques, exercises to improve fighting skills, and advice on choosing the right knife.
- Author BiographyRaymond Horwitz and John Thibault are the editors of the Ultimate Guide series. Raymond Horwitz lives in Sherman Oaks, California. Jon Thibault lives in Valley Village, California.
- PublisherBlack Belt Communications
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationSanta Clarita, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Belt Communications
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight226 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJon Thibault,Raymond Horwitz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.