Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
About this product
- DescriptionFood Allergy Canada's The Ultimate Guidebook for Teens with Food Allergies is the comprehensive guide for youth looking for more information on living with food allergies. The tips, stories and advice are written by youth, for youth and cover a large range of topics including: Dating with Food Allergies Travelling Dining Out Recovering Emotionally After a Reaction Bullying Educating Others Signs and Symptoms And more! The 21-chapter book is beautifully illustrated by Katelyn Gerke and includes many research facts and opportunities to learn more. All of the content has been medically reviewed. This book was funded by a donation from TD Securities.
- Author BiographyThis book was written by members of Food Allergy Canada's Youth Advisory Panel which consists of teens and young adults with food allergies. Food Allergy Canada is a national non-profit organization with a mission to educate, support, and advocate for the needs of individuals and families living with food allergy and the risk of anaphylaxis, as well as to support and participate in research related to food allergy and anaphylaxis.
- Author(s)Food Allergy Canada
- Date of Publication30/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight249 g
- Width155 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.