All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn THE ULTIMATE HOLISTIC HEALTH BOOK Dr Deborah McManners draws on the best of integrative medicine and her twenty years' experience to help you to achieve total and lasting health, overcome fatigue and illness, and delay the ageing process. You can feel the difference in only 3 weeks! This accessible and inspiring text is based on integrative medicine and the Triangle of Good Health: nutritional, physical and emotional balance, and wellbeing. It combines nutritional medicine, homoeopathic approaches, relaxation and stress relief techniques with conventional medicine to give the best possible advice. The book includes: questionnaires to give you insights, understanding and practical advice; programmes for maintaining optimum health and delaying the ageing process - devised for your sex, age and fitness level; simple healthy eating guidelines to build reserves and treat specific conditions; as well as hard facts about how environmental factors could be affecting your health.
- Author BiographyDr Deborah McManners is a high-profile doctor, health guru and columnist and a unique combination of medical doctor, naturopath and homoeopath. She works regularly at the famous Hale Clinic in London and BMI The Chaucer Hospital in Canterbury, Kent.
- Author(s)Deborah McManners
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication03/12/2009
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight274 g
- Width125 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.