Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.40Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $47.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrating generations of foam power and propulsion systems, POW!, an imprint of powerHouse Books, is delighted to anunce NERF: The Ultimate Blaster Book. The first-ever official NERF blaster book produced under license from Hasbro, Inc.'s epic NERF franchise, this is a stunning visual guide to the iconic blasters and a brand synymous with action and fun. Pore over these pages to discover the amazing spectrum of NERF blaster designs and accessories, from the very first NERF product, a simple, orange foam ball developed nearly a half-century ago, to the birth of the blaster in 1989, to increasingly sophisticated models like the invative N-Strike Elite series, which began in 2012, and ending with a sneak peek at the blasters of the future! NERF: The Ultimate Blaster Book is a comprehensive and exhilarating tour of NERF blasters, the popular action toys. Jam-packed with striking photos and intriguing facts, this hardcover, full-color collector's encyclopedia is heavily detailed with high-energy spreads, an array of technical specifications (range, capacity, propulsion type, and more), and callouts explaining special features, as well as the in-depth history behind each blaster evolution. Taking this lavishly illustrated book to the next level, six special edition, collectible darts are included in the front cover of every book. For kid and adult enthusiasts alike, this is the ultimate NERF must-have!
- Author BiographyNathaniel Marunas is the author of Manga Claus: The Blade of Kringle (YALSA Award) and Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook, Jr.: Gross Edition. He lives in Brooklyn, NY with his wife and 2 young NERF enthusiasts. Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS) is a branded play company dedicated to fulfilling the fundamental need for play for children and families through the creative expression of the company's world class brand portfolio, including TRANSFORMERS, MONOPOLY, PLAY-DOH, MY LITTLE PONY, MAGIC: THE GATHERING, NERF, and LITTLEST PET SHOP. From toys and games, to television programming, motion pictures, digital gaming, and a comprehensive licensing program, Hasbro strives to delight its global customers with innovative play and entertainment experiences, in a variety of forms and formats, anytime and anywhere. The company's Hasbro Studios develops and produces television programming for more than 170 markets around the world, and for the U.S. on Hub Network, part of a multi-platform joint venture between Hasbro and Discovery Communications (NASDAQ: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK). Through the company's deep commitment to corporate social responsibility, including philanthropy, Hasbro is helping to build a safe and sustainable world for future generations and to positively impact the lives of millions of children and families every year. It has been recognized for its efforts by being named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies and is ranked as one of Corporate Responsibility Magazine's 100 Best Corporate Citizens. Learn more at www.hasbro.com.
- Author(s)Nathaniel Marunas
- Date of Publication19/11/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1116 g
- Width281 mm
- Height307 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Undefined
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.