All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThere is other sport activity providing such great and immediate health and fitness benefits that is nearly risk-free and as easy to learn as Nordic Pole Walking. This book explains the correct technique, shows exercises and offers nutrition and equipment tips. Based on 400 scientific studies about Walking and Nordic Pole Walking, this book gives a deep, easy-to-read and comprehensive insight into the benefits of Nordic Pole Walking and Walking exercise. It teaches the correct Pole Walking technique and explains the body's physiological adaptation to achieve your fitness and health goals with this easy to perform, low impact exercise. Detailed training plans from beginner to marathon level make it easy to achieve continuous success.
- Author BiographyDr. Klaus Schwanbeck is a graduate in sports science. After his career as a professional track & field coach he worked on developing nationwide health programs for 20 years. As founder of the German Health Preventive Network and for the German Olympic Sports Confederation, he educated and licensed instructors for multiple sports, therapists and physicians in cooperation with different medical boards. Originated from Berlin, Germany, he launched Nordic Pole Walking with great success from Naples, FL and Toronto, Ontario across the United States and Canada as a highly beneficial health and fitness exercise for everyone.
- Author(s)Klaus Schwanbeck
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- SubjectAthletics & Gymnastics
- Place of PublicationGarsington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Content Note300 colour & mono illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTall rack paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.