All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is written for you if you want to get to grips with your marketing but you need a helping hand. It's packed with powerful tips, proven tools and many real-life examples and case studies. If you're looking for commonsense marketing advice that you can implement immediately, you'll find it on every page. You'll learn how to: plan and review your marketing activities, write brilliant copy that generates sales, write sales letters that sells, effectively troubleshoot when your marketing is t delivering, make your website a magnet for visitors and loads more!
- Author BiographyDee Blick is a respected business author and a multi-award winning Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing. Dee has 27 years marketing experience gained working with small businesses from all sectors. She is internally renowned for her practical approach to small business marketing and for getting results on the smallest of marketing budgets. Dee has also built a reputation as a formidable marketing troubleshooter. A speaker, columnist and small business marketing practioner, Dee is also the author of 'Powerful Marketing on a Shoestring Budget for Small Businesses'. Yorkshire born and bred, Dee lives with her husband and two sons in Sussex.
- Author(s)Dee Blick
- PublisherFilament Publishing
- Date of Publication29/06/2011
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFilament Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.