All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe only book available to cover the Tesla coil in so muchdetail The Ultimate Tesla Coil Design and Construction Guide is a one-stopreference covering the theory, design tools, and techniques necessaryto create the Tesla coil using modern materials.Thisunique resource utilizes Excel spreadsheets to perform calculationsand SPICE simulation models on the companion website toenhance understanding of coil performance and operatingtheory.
- Author BiographyMitch grew up on a farm in a small town in Minnesota. A move to Colorado as a teenager found him graduating high school in 1975 and leaving for boot camp in the U.S. Marine Corps. A twenty year military career as an electronics technician and CH-46 helicopter crewchief in the U.S. Navy brought him to retirement in 1998. He graduated Summa cum Laude from Southern Illinois University in 1991. Mitch transitioned to the space industry as a Reliability Engineer and Engineering Analyst where he currently conducts worst case performance, electrical stress, and failure modes and effects analyses, reliability predictions and a host of engineering tasks which assist in spacecraft design.
- Author(s)Mitch Tilbury
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight723 g
- Width185 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.