All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne who has enjoyed and pursued the truth, Brother David Ellison-Bey is the author of PEARLS FROM THE SEA (April 2013) who began record keeping in his 20s as his father and grandfather had done in the hopes of acquiring and sharing true kwledge. To make readily accessible information frequently requested since certain websites are longer available or desired data was t previously released to the masses, Brother Bey published THE ULTIMATE TRUST (June 2013) to assure that for generations to come people can continue to access the kwledge of the effective leaders and crucial moments found among its pages. I have to make sure the people who want this information can get it matter what may happen down the line, he said. A lot of people used to come by to read what's w in this book. These are some of the handful of documents I have left from a whole building full.of books, artwork, letters, music and other things from some of the world's greatest humans. How could I t make sure this information finally gets out and stays out in a way that body can confiscate, trash or burn?
- Author BiographyBrother David Ellison-Bey founded the Moorish Cultural Workshop in 1976 in the Moorish Science Temple of America as an outreach organization teaching yoga, spirituality, recycling and gardening. A graduate of New York Vocational High School, he brought in the House of Knowledge and other organizations and individuals who were learning and teaching African history and exhibiting African artifacts. The minister eventually became Assistant National Grand Shiek, and continued to use his degree in accounting to further invest in helping the Moors through his involvement with Minciu Sodas -- a worldwide laboratory for independent thinkers working for world peace and understanding that the beloved 76-year-old continues to operate to date.
- Author(s)Bro David Ellison-Bey
- Date of Publication26/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.