Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.85Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreative, Romantic, and Exciting Ideas for Your Big DayAre you looking for fabulous and fun suggestions that will make your special day more special? This vibrant little wedding companion will show you how to add spice and pizzazz plus romance and allure to your wedding day to create memories that will stay with you forever. At your fingertips are 1,001 spectacular hints and tips such as: -Unique wedding and reception locations -Modern twists on traditional weddings -Creative, budget-minded alternatives -Writing romantic and personalized vows -Hip bachelor and bachelorette parties -Exciting theme weddings -And so much more! A multitude of fresh ideas, from anuncing the engagement to planning the honeymoon. This smart, practical, and creative advice is sure to inspire many engaged couples. --Diane Forden, editor in chief, Bridal Guide magazine Wow! A great alternative to the Internet! A very easy-to-read book that lists more ideas than a bride could ever use! --Beverly Clark, author, Planning a Wedding to Remember
- Author BiographyCynthia Clumeck Muchnick was born and raised in Marin County, California. She pursued her undergraduate degree in Art History and Political Science at Stanford University where she met her husband, Adam Muchnick. After completing college, Cindy moved to Chicago where she began her career in college admissions at the University of Chicago. One spring break, Cindy and Adam were on vacation in Paris when Adam popped the fateful question that sparked Cindy's interest in proposals and weddings. Cindy and her husband relocated to Florida where she earned her masters degree in Liberal Studies and taught tenth grade history. Dubbed an Engagement Expert and Coach, she has appeared on dozens of talk shows and news stations including Leeza, Sally Jesse Raphael, Donny & Marie, Fox News, Good Day LA, Good Day New York and many others. Cindy also worked as a columnist and spokesperson for Honeymoon magazine as well as a freelance writer for Coast magazine. The Ultimate Wedding Idea Book is Cindy's third wedding book. She is also the author of Prima Publishing's upcoming wedding book, The Frugal Bride, scheduled to release early 2002. Still incurable romantics, Cindy and her husband Adam are living happily ever after with their two sons in Southern California.
- Author(s)Cynthia Muchnick
- PublisherPrima Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/05/2001
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationRocklin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrima Lifestyles
- Out-of-print date25/08/2014
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight233 g
- Width114 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.