All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionYou should never steal a car with a zombie in the trunk. And, if a frozen zombie falls out of the freezer portion of the refrigerator and thaws before you decide what to do, hop on your Segway and blow your zombie whistle. In The Ultimate Zombie Hunter's Handbook authors Matthew Collins and Geoffrey Collins have provided a comprehensive how-to guide for dealing with zombies. Through a series of lessons, illustrations, and lists, The Ultimate Zombie Hunter's Handbook: Defines and describes zombies and their threat Describes typical human responses to zombies Suggests when to throw in the towel when faced by a zombie Recommends appropriate weapons Provides information for preparing for a zombie invasion Supplies ideas for applying this new kwledge to tactical situations So when you're about to turn on the washing machine and you see pale zombie feet shuffling past your basement windows and hear a crash as something comes through the doors, you will kw exactly what to do.
- Author BiographyMatthew and Geoffrey Collins are originally from the zombie-free state of Missouri. Matthew lives in a well-armed bunker in St. Louis, Missouri, where he develops software in order to pay for ammo and tequila. Geoffrey works undercover as a salesman. This is their first book.
- Author(s)Collins And Geoffrey Collins Matthew Collins and Geoffrey Collins,Matthew Collins and Geoffrey Collins
- Date of Publication07/05/2010
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.