All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA smart superhero book for girls with plenty of glitter perfect for fans of The Powerpuff Girls It all started with the mysterious purple goo . . . What happens when four best friends find themselves splattered with a bubbling, genetically altering substance during a seemingly incent sleepover in a secret, see-through, high-tech, futuristic lab? The develop superpowers, that s what! Iris, Cheri, Scarlet, and maybe Opaline have become . . . THE ULTRA VIOLETS After a close encounter with Opaline's pugnacious perfume at her baddie birthday party in book 2, the Ultra Violets realize they have a lot of cleaning up to do. When IRIS lets her purple flag fly, the UVs decide to reveal their true colors to Sync City. CHERI is pleased with the applause, but after a little mathematical deduction, she kws the peace won't last long. BeauTek and the mutants are scheming up something sinister in the Mall of No Returns. And then SCARLET overhears the Black Swans whispering about a mysterious BeauTekification plan and decides to do a little investigating, dropkick style. Just as the skies are starting to look particularly stormy, OPAL asks to be an Ultra Violet again. Can the girls trust their previously evil friend? In this exciting third book, the Ultra Violets must team up to save SyncCity from the smelly Joan River and kick some evil mutant BeauTek butt! Dorks are done and . . . the fuchsia is w!
- Author BiographyIf Sophie Bell could have just one superpower, it would be to control the frizzies come rain, snow, tornado, or monsoon. Either that or invisible-flying. Like the Ultra Violets, she once had purple hair, and it came at a terrible cost about fifteen dollars per extension. She lives with many inappropriate shoes in Brooklyn, New York.
- Author(s)Sophie Bell
- Date of Publication05/05/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleUltra Violets
- Series Part/Volume Number03
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour line drawings
- Weight363 g
- Width135 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ethen Beavers
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.