The Unbearable Lightness of Scones: A New 44 Scotland Street Novel by Alexander McCall Smith (Hardback, 2008)
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.95Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by bernie3799
- Est. delivery by 2 Feb
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.72Trending at AU $24.60
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $22.96
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of Bertie and his dysfunctional family continues in this fifth instalment alongside the familiar cast of favourites - Big Lou, Domenica, Angus Lordie, Cyril and others - in their daily pursuit of a little happiness. With customary charm and deftness, Alexander McCall Smith has again given us a clever, witty and utterly delightful new vel.
- Author BiographyAlexander McCall Smith was born in what is now Zimbabwe and taught law at the University of Botswana. He is now Professor of Medical Law at the University of Edinburgh. He has written more than fifty books, including a number of specialist titles, but is best known for The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency series, which has achieved bestseller status on four continents. In 2004 he was awarded British Book Awards Author of the Year and Booksellers Association Author of the Year.
- Author(s)Alexander McCall Smith
- PublisherBirlinn General
- Date of Publication15/07/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolygon An Imprint of Birlinn Limited
- Out-of-print date12/12/2011
- Content Noteb/w sketches
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.