All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.92Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe President of the United States is assassinated by a domestic terrorist organization and lies dead on the operating table. Rather than anunce the news, the administration secretly reanimates him through an untested medical process. He comes back to life with an undead agenda that threatens global Armageddon. The administration struggles to explain away the President's increasingly bizarre behavior to the media. The fate of the world rests with three unlikely women: a reporter for a tabloid cable news network, the estranged first lady, and the isolated vice president. The big problem: one can really be sure of the undead President's plans as he spins out of control. It seems the President hopes to remake the world in his own undead image. A single reanimated corpse w holds the fate of humanity in his hands, and few people kw the truth. No one kws what really happened to the President, one kws what he's planning next, and one kws how to stop him.
- Author(s)Todd Richardson
- Date of Publication29/05/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight671 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.