Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionThis book encourages readers to imagine themselves as hunters on the trail of vampires and zombies. It describes the characteristics of each, how they look and behave, drawing examples from history and from around the world to explain people's continuing fascination with these mythical creatures.
- Author BiographyThe author, Jim Pipe, has written on a range of subjects for young people, from science, geography and the natural environment to history and horror.
- Author(s)Jim Pipe
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication25/08/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleTwilight Realm
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteFull-colour photographs and artwork throughout
- Weight332 g
- Width224 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.