All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBring the Big Easy home with these seventy original recipes! You don't have to live in Cajun country to enjoy some of your favorite foods from Louisiana! The Unexpected Cajun Kitchen is a cookbook that draws inspiration from classic recipes down in the bayou and transforms them into modern-day dishes for all to enjoy. These recipes have a touch of stalgia while using fresh, locally grown ingredients native to Louisiana--but can be found anywhere, if you kw where to look. The dishes are interesting and easy eugh for anyone to make at home. Whether you are a beginner in the kitchen, or an old pro, you will love whipping up new takes on the Cajun tradition. Divided into fun, modern chapters such as Small Bites, Date Night, and Happy Hour, recipes include: Cheddar scallion tasso biscuit sandwiches Spiced pork burgers with remoulade mayonnaise Muffuletta sliders Pecan praline cinnamon rolls Mango bourbon smash A fusion of deconstructed Cajun delicacies and traditional flavors, The Unexpected Cajun Kitchen is a necessity for any season. Gather everyone around the table and celebrate food, life, and love with a fresh and unexpected home-cooked meal.
- Author BiographyLeigh Ann Chatagnier was actually born in Tennessee (hence the unexpected) but met her Cajun-born husband when she was only eighteen and immediately fell in love with the people and culture that's managed to stay alive and so vibrant. She moved to Louisiana, launched her food and lifestyle blog, My Diary of Us, and hasn't looked back since. Cooking has always been a part of her life that's evolved through the years, and while she may only be Cajun by marriage, the food will forever be a part of her life, kitchen, and family. Leigh Ann recently moved to Houston, Texas, where she lives with her husband and baby boy.
- Author(s)Leigh Ann Chatagnier
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSky Pony Press
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight757 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.