The Unexpected Holiday Gift: The Unexpected Holiday Gift / The Man She Should Have Married by Patricia Kay, Sophie Pembroke (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $6.95+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-outlet
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $8.42+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Unexpected Holiday Gift When Jacob Foster walks back into Clara's world, her heart races. She won't, can't, allow herself to hope it could lead to something more. But when her soon-to-be ex-husband hires her to create a perfect Christmas for his family, she simply can't afford to refuse. Yet Clara has a secret...one she thought Jacob would never be ready to hear. Until swbound with her husband, their bond is rekindled...Dare she hope that Jacob could be there for her - and their daughter - t just for Christmas, but for ever? The Man She Should Have Married Marrying into the elite Britton family had been hard for Olivia. Becoming a widow and raising her daughter alone had been tougher. Or so she thought. Her mother-in-law wanted custody of little Thea and Olivia was desperate for help. But her best option was ather Britton, the devastangingly charming Matt...the man she should have married. Matt had vowed to look after Olivia and be a father figure to Thea, while remaining loyal to the brother he'd lost. With Olivia needing him more than ever he knew the time had come to tell her exactly how he felt. Admitting his true feelings for Olivia could tear his family apart...yet it might also be the start of a new family for them both.
- Author BiographySophie Pembroke has been dreaming, reading and writing romance ever since she read her first Mills and Boon, so getting to write romances for a living really is a dream come true! Sophie lives in a little Hertfordshire market town with her scientist husband and her incredibly imaginative six-year-old daughter. She keeps a blog at www.SophiePembroke.com, which should be about romance and writing, but is usually about cake and castles instead. Formerly writing as Trisha Alexander, Patricia Kay is a USA TODAY bestselling author of more than forty-eight novels of contemporary romance and women's fiction. She lives in Houston, Texas. To learn more about her, visit her website at www.patriciakay.com.
- Author(s)Patricia Kay,Sophie Pembroke
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Weight160 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $72.34New
- AU $28.99New
- AU $16.49New
- AU $12.89Used
- AU $79.87New
- AU $18.82New
- AU $113.79New
- AU $22.53New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $28.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.49
- AU $76.78Trending at AU $79.87
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $72.37Trending at AU $75.46
- AU $74.63Trending at AU $83.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.