Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionIt is February 24, 2037, and the world has forever changed. Formerly a sniper for the People's Liberation Force, Lance's only crime is defending his country against the enemy. But w he is about to pay the ultimate price. As Lance awaits execution, he is only comforted by the morbid thought that at least he will t die alone. As his seventeen-year-old cellmate dies before his eyes, Lance thinks he is the next to go. Instead, he is carried off and brutally interrogated by the fiends who have slowly invaded the world for years. In the midst of his torture, he is secretly befriended by Lara, a female fiend, who seems compassionate and concerned for his well-being. But Lance has too much at stake to trust the beautiful blonde, for it is evident that soon both he and the human race will be enslaved by the evil laws of Dracona. As Lara assumes responsibility for her new friend, Lance is slowly losing hope that he will ever be rescued from an uncertain fate. In this futuristic tale, a fiend and a human caught in the midst of a brutal war for control must decide how much they are willing to sacrifice for both love and freedom.
- Author(s)Jean-Pierre Breton
- Date of Publication16/01/2012
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.