All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor most of us, daily life is measured in miles of the mundane: going to work, to the supermarket, to school, the gym or our local coffee shop. The moments that actually impact our lives and provide a moment of inspiration are, suffice to say, few and far between. That said, imagine a journey of 2,778 miles in which each mile had as profound an impact as the next. That's exactly what Quist Tsang experienced. In The Unforeseen Mile: A Journey across America, she crisscrosses America with a keen eye on capturing even the most fleeting moments of inspiration, emotion and stalgia. From a backyard barbeque to a wedding ceremony, to the majesty of the Mohave Desert and streets of New York, each image offers a glimpse of something quintessential about American culture - and into Tsang's own uniquely free spirited soul.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in Hong Kong, Quist Tsang began her career as a professional photographer in 2007. Best known for her usage of vivid colour combinations and high contrast, she has photographed for some of Asia's major marketing companies and art houses over the past five years. In 2008, Asia One Books published her first book, Lady Luminance, documenting her early work in film photography. Tsang's talents also extend to directing, designing and producing products for her very own local brand, Zhenation.
- Author(s)Quist Tsang
- PublisherAsia One Product & Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication14/08/2014
- Place of PublicationChai Wan
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintAsia One Product & Publishing Limited
- Content NotePhotographs throughout
- Width250 mm
- Height170 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.