All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Unintended Consequences describes the tremendous impact of housing policy, which oftentimes discourages communities and inhibits family stability. The book traces housing history from the Victorian Era in London to the present. It gives special attention to Washington, D.C., presenting various grassroots programs that have grown to provide community support in severely impoverished areas.
- Author BiographyJames G. Banks, a native and resident of Washington D.C., served as an official for housing programs at the local and federal levels for nearly thirty years. He also served as a housing consultant for numerous clients, including the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development and the Federal National Mortgage Association. Peter S. Banks is a writer living in Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)James G. Banks,Peter S. Banks
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication03/05/2004
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width168 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.