All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a treatment of international politics in a unipolar world that adopts a structural realist perspective. this work applies Waltz's microecomic analogy to a market with a price leader. It shows that other states have an incentive to cooperate with the unipole, because they do t have the ability to balance it on their own.
- Author BiographyMAJOR THOMAS S. MOWLE is an Associate Professor of political science at the United States Air Force Academy, USA. He served in the Strategy, Plans, and Assessment Division, Headquarters Multinational Force-Iraq, Baghdad, from August to December 2004. He is the author of Allies at Odds: The United States and the European Union, Palgrave, 2004. DAVID SACKO is an Assistant Professor of Political Science at the U.S. Air Force Academy, USA.
- Author(s)David H. Sacko,Thomas S. Mowle
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication06/06/2007
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight415 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.