All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a study that examines United Nations' efforts against terrorism in the 1970s and how West Germany came to influence and lead them. It is also an account of several hostage and hijacking crises as well as a look at German domestic terrorism.
- Author BiographyBernhard Blumenau is a Research Fellow in International History at the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Geneva, Switzerland. His fields of interest include German history and foreign policy, terrorism, and international organisations. He is co-editor of An International History of Terrorism: Western and Non-western Experiences (London, New York, 2013).
- Author(s)Bernhard Blumenau
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight394 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.