All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated and enhanced information on the most recent topics added to the Pony Club curriculum This C Level manual builds on material covered in The United States Pony Club Manual of Horsemanship: Basics for Beginners/D Level . Whether you're a Pony Clubber who has passed the D Level tests or simply a rider who has mastered the same basics, this manual enables you to increase your skills and teach you what you need to kw in order to rise independently and correctly with good position, balance, and use of the aids on the flat, over fences, and in the open. At the intermediate level you're expected to take more responsibility for the care and management of your pony, and you'll learn how to do this as well. In addition, you'll learn the skills needed for conditioning and preparing your pony and yourself for competitions and special events. New and revised coverage of land conservation and horse health and safety Better organization to ease reference A full review and update of critical developments in riding, instruction, and competition In-depth revision of nutrition and veterinary topics, the two areas in which there has been the most significant research and development over the past two decades From the C Level, you may go on to higher Pony Club ratings such as B, H, A, or A Ratings, or specialize in such disciplines as dressage, show jumping, eventing, and showing. Or you may just want to have the pleasure of caring your horse or pony and participating in your favorite riding activities. Either way, The United States Pony Club Manual of Horsemanship: Intermediate Horsemanship/C Level will give you an excellent basis in horsemanship for the lifelong enjoyment of horses and horse sports.
- Author BiographySusan E. Harris is an international clinician, riding instructor, and artist. She has taught all seats and styles of riding and travels worldwide to give riding clinics and instructor-training courses in Centered Riding and Anatomy in Motion. She has been honored as a Master Instructor by the American Riding Instructor Association.
- Author(s)Susan E. Harris
- PublisherTurner Publishing Company
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight626 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.