All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVietnam precipitated a crisis in national self-confidence and a breakdown in political consensus out of which ideological perspectives - including neo-conservatism - emerged. This book offers perspectives on a defining event in 'the American Century', examining its historical and political significance and also its continuing cultural relevance.
- Author BiographySUBARMP CHATTARJI Reader and Associate Professor in the Department of English, University of Delhi, India W.D.EHRHART English and History Professor, the Haverford School, Philadelphia, USA H.BRUCE FRANKLIN John Cotton Dana Professor of English and American Studies, Rutgers University, USA JOHN HELLMANN Professor of English, Ohio State University, USA WALTER W.HOLBLING Professor of US Literature and Culture, University of Graz, Austria PHIL MELLING Professor of American Literature and Cultural Studies, Department of American Studies, Swansea University, UK JON ROPER Professor and Head of the Department of American Studies, Swansea University, USA JONATHAN SCHELL The Nation's peace and disarmament correspondent, and the Harold Willens Peace Fellow at the Nation Institute.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/10/2007
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleGlobal Conflict and Security Since 1945
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byJon Ropert
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.