All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe Universal Doctrine is about a life-changing event the author experienced at the age of twenty-three. From that profound experience came unadulterated truths, which The Layman wishes to share the spiritual kwledge with which he was both blessed and cursed. He views himself as simply a messenger. The birthplace of this kwledge lies within each one of us, and his book shares with the reader how to access this information. He Wishes all those interested a fulfilling journey on this path of kwledge.
- Author(s)The Layman
- PublisherHenschelhaus Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication08/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHenschelhaus Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.