All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $7.52Trending at AU $8.17
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.65
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.29
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.74
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $27.99
About this product
- DescriptionA new edition of one of the world's leading textbooks on journalism. Translated into more than a dozen languages, David Randall's handbook is an invaluable guide to the 'universals' of good journalistic practice for professional and trainee journalists worldwide. Randall emphasises that good journalism isn't just about universal objectives: it must also involve the acquisition of a range of skills that will empower journalists to operate in an industry where ownership, techlogy and information are constantly changing. His acclaimed account challenges old attitudes and rejects cynical, sloppy journalism. The updated fifth edition ensures its relevance to contemporary readers by addressing issues such as problems of 'de-skilling' in the media and new tools for digital research.
- Author BiographyDavid Randall is a British journalist and newspaper consultant. Formerly assistant editor of the Observer, where his news pages won awards, he has written, edited and lectured on newspapers in Britain, Africa and Eastern Europe. He has been the Home Editor of the Independent and News Executive at the Independent on Sunday, amongst many other papers.
- Author(s)David Randall
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication12/04/2016
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Weight363 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.