All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionOn June 8, 1912, Carl Laemmle of the Independent Motion Picture Company, Pat Powers of Powers Picture Company, Mark Dintenfass of Champion Films, and Bill Swanson of American Eclair, meeting in New York City, signed a contract to merge their studios. The four formed a storied name in Hollywood history - the Universal Motion Picture Manufacturing Company. From a la flamme le papillon se brule les ailes , a 1912 French Eclair film distributed by Universal, to Zip and His Gang (1915), this is a comprehensive filmography of 9,397 silent-era feature, split reel, and one, two, and three reel films produced or distributed by Universal Motion Picture Manufacturing Company. The film entries include title, release date, copyright date, producer, director, scenarist, author, length of the film, and major cast members. The work also includes the 74 serials released by Universal.
- Author BiographyThe late Richard E. Braff lived in Concord, California. He was also the author of The Braff Silent Short Film Working Papers: Over 25,000 Films, 1903-1929, Alphabetized and Indexed (2002).
- Author(s)Richard E. Braff
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight481 g
- Width164 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statement2 Paperbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.