All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScientists have created space machines that can take you out of this world...From telescopes and space stations to rockets and astronaut training, you'll find that the Universe can be closer than you think. And it doesn't stop there - with plenty of activities included along the way, you can make your own balloon rocket and even give yourself super hearing. You'll soon discover The Universe Rocks!
- Author BiographyRAMAN PRINJA has written several successful general-interest books on astronomy and is keen to bring the subject of astronomy to a wider audience. He is currently Professor of Astrophysics at University College London. Raman is the author of Science Crazy, which won the Children's Choice School Library Association Information Book Aware 2013 for the category 7-12 year olds.
- Author(s)Raman Prinja
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleThe Universe Rocks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $44.81
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.