All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat lies beyond our Solar System? What happens when a star dies? Are there any other planets like our own? Since ancient times, humans have searched the skies looking for answers to these and many other questions. Using stunning images and detailed cut-away illustrations, The Universe takes you on a fascinating journey through Space and explores how the Universe was formed, the evolution of stars, our solar system and beyond! This magnificently illustrated edition also examines the spirit of space exploration and how thanks to scientific and techlogical advances there have been remarkable discoveries - but there is still so much more to uncover. The cut-away illustrations examine the solar system in detail and transport you into space to these vast and distant realms. Embark on this spectacular visual journey, to discover the inspiring phemena that the Universe has to offer.
- Date of Publication29/08/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleDiscovery Kids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight998 g
- Width218 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.