Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis text explores different national models of university systems, including their historical development. It examines major themes confronting higher education, such as globalization, the growth of regulatory states, markets and education as a tradable service, and new providers utilizing the latest information and communication techlogies. It also looks at implications for traditional universities and national governments.
- Author BiographyROGER KING was Vice Chancellor of the University of Lincoln until 2000, and has served on many university-sector committees, including for the British Council. Recently he has been a Visiting Professor at both Queensland University of Technology and the University of the Sunshine Coast, in Australia. Currently he is Visiting Fellow at the Association of Commonwealth Universities. He is a member of the Advisory Committee of the Observatory on Borderless Higher Education.
- Author(s)Roger King
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication19/11/2003
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleUniversities into the 21st Century
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date18/02/2015
- Content Notebibliog , index
- Weight370 g
- Width142 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.