All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBobby Reylds is getting a new step mother. He's really nervous about it until he discovers how special she and her uncle are. But suddenly Bobby is magically sent away. But it is only the beginning of the problems the family will face when they deal with The Unkwn Adversaries...
- Author BiographyKarl Shook has been a writer for many years. He has written many magazine articles, that have been published in the UK, Australia, and Spain as well as the United States. The Unknown Adversaries is his third book. Shook has Cerebral Palsy.
- Author(s)Karl Shook
- Date of Publication25/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.39
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.81
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $16.48Trending at AU $17.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.