CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionCompiled and written by a team of experienced researchers whose work has been cited by such diverse sources as USA Today and Operations Research Forum, The Ufficial Guide to Walt Disney World digs deeper and offers more than any other guide. The Ufficial Guide to Walt Disney World explains how Walt Disney World works and how to use that kwledge to make every minute and every dollar of your vacation count. With advice that is direct, prescriptive, and detailed, it takes the guesswork out of travel by unambiguously rating and ranking everything from hotels, restaurants, and attractions to rental car companies. With an Ufficial Guide in hand, and authors Bob Sehlinger and Len Testa as guides, find out what's available in every category, from best to worst, and use step-by-step detailed plans to help make the most of your time at Walt Disney World.
- Author BiographyBob Sehlinger, a Lowell Thomas Award-winning journalist, is best known as the creator and producer of The Unofficial Guide series. He's the author of 27 books and lives in Birmingham, AL. Len Testa co-authors The Unofficial Guides to Walt Disney World, Disneyland and lives in Greensboro, NC.
- Author(s)Bob Sehlinger,Len Testa
- PublisherUnofficial Guides
- Date of Publication16/08/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationBirmingham, AL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUnofficial Guides
- Out-of-print date28/09/2016
- Content NoteTwo-color art throughout, 37 B&W illustrations, 58 maps, charts, 24 tables
- Weight771 g
- Width130 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.