All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's good to be bad!You're t evil. You're just...misunderstood. And you're in good company. In The Ufficial Middle-earth Monster's Guide, orcs, goblins, trolls, dark wizards--and on especially articulate dragon--serve as the perfect role models for aspiring evil-doers. Coveting that corner office? Crush the current opponent with your blood-thirsty Uruk-Hai army. Contemplating revenge on a past love? Blast him with a ball of fire--it's really the only sensible solution. Want that kid's cookie? Go ahead and take it. We won't tell.Inside you'll find:
- Advice on attacking, defeating, and cooking hobbits, elves, dwarves, and pesky white wizards.
- Philosophies of evil from various Middle-earth baddies, from balrogs and orcs to spiders and squirrels (yes, squirrels).
- Fashion advice for the well-dressed villain.
- Tried-and-true tips on spying, being sneaky, and preparing roast mutton from villains who kw.
- Author(s)Archer Peter,Francis Scott,The Mordor Collective
- PublisherWriter's Digest Books
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWriter's Digest Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width142 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.