All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionIf you can't break the rules, you might as well laugh at them. This lighthearted look at the various rules that govern the world of sailing is for anyone who's come down on the wrong side of the race committee, anyone who's broken into a sweat just reading the COLREGS, and anyone who thinks bureaucracy saps all the fun out of boating. Jim Crawford turns a humorous eye on right-of-way rules, racing rules, sailing etiquette and more in this witty collection of sardonic cartoons that will have you laughing or groaning - or both.
- Author BiographyJim Crawford is a graphic designer and cartoonist living in New York State. He has always been struck by the inherent humour in sailing's arcane terminology, which became the inspiration for The Unofficial Rules of Sailing.
- Author(s)Jim Crawford
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/09/2010
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAdlard Coles Nautical
- Content NoteColour cartoons throughout
- Weight172 g
- Width198 mm
- Height130 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.