All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionAckwledging the importance of n traditional security in the wider debate, this book looks at one significant aspect namely, environmental security. The book discusses different issues of theoretical and practical import through various chapters that deal with the general need for study on human and environmental security, its degradation due to a variety of factors like climate change, war, pollution and resource utilization. Moving from a regional South Asian focus the book narrows down to specific cases within India and the region at large to highlight the widespread effect anthropogenic factors have had on environmental security. A diverse set of articles from many authors has meant a comprehensive perspective on a vital global and national concern.
- Author BiographyS.Utham Kumar Jamadhagni is Associate Professor at the Department of Defense and Strategic Studies, University of Madras. His areas of interest are Non traditional security, Strategic Dimensions of Indo-US Relations, Maritime Security Issues and Conflict Resolution. He is undertaken projects for the UGC and DRDO. He is an alumnus of University of Uppsala, Sweden. He is currently working on a book on Indo-Australian Relations.
- Author(s)S Utham Kumar Jamadhagni
- PublisherVIJ Books (India) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication31/05/2015
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintVIJ Books (India) Pty Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, tables, maps
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.