All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.99Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes exercises at the end of each chapter, providing opportunities for reflection. The Unselfish Spirit is an essential 21st century guide to unlocking the secrets of how we as a race can collectively grow our consciousness to solve the complex web of challenges that threaten life on Earth. Mick Collins identifies how our global crisis is also a spiritual one. Drawing inspiration from cosmology, biology, quantum physics, psychology and occupational science, he suggests that the cultivation of our psycho-spiritual awareness can reveal new vistas, helping us engage in our transformative potential.
- Author BiographyMick Collins has had an interesting career, living in a Buddhist Monaster and working as a therapist in an acute mental health setting and as a specialist psychological therapies team. He currently works as a Lecturer in Occupational Therapy and is a Director of Admissions within the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, University of East Anglia.
- Author(s)Mick Collins
- PublisherHyden House Ltd
- Date of Publication26/06/2014
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationEast Meon, Hants
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPermanent Publications
- Content Noteb/w throughout
- Weight558 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.